Friday, April 30, 2010

Mom and Babies Fest

There was a fair and we went with some friends; I didn't think to take my camera, but luckily for you all my friend did.  Nico is shown in the photos with Jake who is about 15 months old.

Nico loved the sandbox which really gives us an idea of what to get him next.


Nico loves to play.  When we are going to meet his friends he gets so excited he has to ask 50 times where (insert name here) is.  So this morning we got to Market Street about 7 minutes before Amanda and Jake showed up- I'm not sure how many times Nico asked where Jake was, but I was definitely relieved when they finally arrived.


They were being very good- the fountains were right behind them and they didn't try to go in them at all.


Nico was a little shy meeting Elmo.  We've figured out that he loves to give high-fives though so when I finally suggested that he was ok.


It actually wasn't that hot that day, but the guys in the suits were sweating like crazy.  Some of them could barely see, but it was still nice that they tried.

No comments: