Saturday, May 1, 2010

Then and now

When I was pregnant with Nico I flew to Houston twice.  I know that a lot of women fly with no issues, but for whatever reason I seemed to balloon each time I did.  So while I've gained the same amount this time as I did last time (so far within 3lbs) I'm not near as filled with water as I was before.  That kind of leads us to believe that this baby might be bigger since the weight isn't packing on me as badly as it was before, but the pounds are definitely still adding up somewhere.  I'll let you decide.

This was in October 2007 about 6 weeks before Nico was born.


Holding Soleil who was about 7 months old at the time.


Last time I had to wear arm braces because the swelling caused carpal tunnel.


37 weeks holding Nico who is 2y 5m.


Well I guess it's up for debate whether I am smaller, same size, or bigger than last time.


We were trying to get Nico to make a little heart.  It's still cute.

1 comment:

Jolene said...

It was nice catching up! I wish I lived closer to family, but the Internet is the next best thing. You all look great!