Monday, June 21, 2010

Finally an update!



Okay so this will mainly be photos, but we did want to do a quick size update.  At his 2 week checkup Yuri was 12lbs 6 oz!  We also put some sandals on him at the store and he is in a size 2!!  I didn't bother buying any just yet since I remember how quickly Nico's feet changed when he was younger.










Just a little side by side comparison.  Yuri is on the left and Nico on the right.
  

I was trying to get a shot of the both of them, but it didn't quite work out since Nico looks like he'd rather be somewhere else.


Yuri's close up.  His little face is broken out- the same thing happened to Nico at this age.


Yuri didn't want to smile so Nico was being my camera assistant.  He was doing a great job!

Nico decided he would just pose for me since Yuri wasn't cooperating.

 
Dale and the boys at the meet and greet.

This is the best picture I have of the three of us right now.  I really need to get out more.

And in honor of Father's Day-
The Dale J Cap Fan Club

President
(His shirt was dirty, but it's a larger version of Yuri's.)

 Vice President

We hope you had a great Father's Day!

No comments: